Living in Southern Williamson County, the Summer/Fall of 2014, has had its challenges, tolerating construction for highway expansion and the installation of two new bridges that tragically burned down creating traffic delays on I-65 at anytime of the night or day. Those days are over! The bridge is now open and doing what it was designed for and that is giving access to some of the most exciting new sub-divisions in Nashville Metro area.
My family moved, into a home in Williamson County, from New York City, wide-eyed with excitement of what we could afford. We settled here nine years ago for the same reasons that I give my Real Estate clients…great Williamson County public schools and magnet programs, half hour drive to downtown Nashville, large choices of great housing, great hospitals and don’t forget the gorgeous vistas. I feel the same way today, being witness to a huge amount of growth in both the housing industry and career opportunities because of the influx of new business feeding our vibrant economy.
Williamson County homebuyers have their choice of many popular master-planned communities with hundreds of houses with many styles and price points to appeal to the variety of people moving into our area for the first time. While, the urban dweller, has many new options for condos and single family homes in downtown Franklin, Brentwood and Nashville and its surrounding areas.
Newest Homes for Sale in Williamson County
View the newest homes listed in Williamson County in the last 10 days.
9248 Lehigh Dr Brentwood, Tennessee
5 Beds 7 Baths 7,260 SqFt 3.320 Acres
9255 Berwyn Court Brentwood, Tennessee
5 Beds 8 Baths 7,125 SqFt 0.600 Acres
2808 AMERICUS DRIVE Thompsons Station, Tennessee
3 Beds 4 Baths 1,889 SqFt 0.170 Acres
9257 Berwyn Court Brentwood, Tennessee
4 Beds 6 Baths 5,932 SqFt 0.550 Acres
If we listed each new sub-division, planned community and condo, in its various stages of planning through construction, you would be reading for hours. Therefore, and without prejudice, we will only list a couple for an illustration of available lifestyle and new housing choices. The existing housing market is also just as appealing.
As mentioned above, Peytonsville Road Bridge, Franklin, connects several exciting multi-housing sub-divisions and planned communities.
• The west side of I-65 will have its own bridge to the Ladd Park, Highlands and Carothers Cove allowing for fast highway access and a quick link to the business and shopping in Cool Springs/Franklin/Nashville with several entrance points.
• The east side of I-65 connects the beautiful new master planned and multi-use communities and businesses of Berry Farms. It has already moved into its next phases of building and development.
• The next north exits are Grant Park and the Dwellings of McEwin are in continued growth and building of fine homes to medium-rise condos. Both in Franklin and Cool Springs addresses.
• Turning south on I-65 you hit Valley Stream, Toll Gate, and Canterbury are in continued growth and building of fine homes to medium-rise condos in Thompson’s Station
• Thompson’s Station newest and hot-off-the-press is Allenwood, is building 13 custom homes planned with 75% green-space. Close to Franklin.
• Spring Hill, a bit more south and connects with the main East-West artery of 840, giving access to luxury homes in Arrington and direct drive to Murfreesboro.
• Spring Hill is also the home of one of the GM plants, giving a healthy selection of large homes on bigger lots and new affordable planned communities. There are so many more…
This is all just a local snap shot of what is available today and the new year of 2015. Come and you will fall in love with our Nashville area. Now, let’s see some listings.
Authored by Michele Wilkinson, Realtor at Benchmark Realty. Dec 10, 2014